CEME is committed to consistently delivering the highest standards of hospitality, with an aim of delivering an exceptional, prompt and discreet service. Our menus are constantly evolving and are influenced by the seasonality of ingredients to ensure we provide you with the highest quality, the freshest products and the best value. Please discuss any aspect of your catering requirements with your events host, and if you have any special request, we will do our utmost to ensure that these are accommodated. In support of this, we are always happy to tailor a menu to suit your budget or special occasion.
The Supply of Alcohol and Food
- All changes to catering including food & beverage requests and final numbers must be made by the client in writing 72 business hours (3 working days) prior to the event. 100% cancellation applies if numbers are reduced within a 72 business hours period (3working days) prior to the event.
- Only CEME’s designated Premises Supervisor is permitted to supply alcohol on site and must be in attendance at any function where there is alcohol provided for which a charge is made. CEME reserves the right to close down any event in respect of the supply of alcohol, the over consumption of alcohol, drunken or unruly behaviour, dispensing of alcohol to persons under 18, contravention of the agreed hours for supply. The examples provided are not exhaustive.
- Only under exceptional circumstances would permission be granted for the supply by a hirer of their own alcohol. A corkage fee will apply to all alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages bought onto the premises.
- Only under exceptional circumstances would permission be granted for the supply of food by the hirer or third party. This is subject to documentation as requested by CEME.
- To elevate risk of cross contamination any additional food and beverage not pre-ordered or purchased from the premises will be confiscated and disposed of.
- Where agreement has been given for you to provide outside catering a catering concession of a minimum of £5.00 (exc VAT) per person will apply.
- Cancellation of all food & beverage requirements: Should we receive ten working days or less notice prior to the event 100% of the food & beverage order will remain chargeable. All other services to include room hire, equipment and other services ordered will accrue cancellation charges in line with booking terms and conditions issued with your contract.