Whatever your approach, our location makes perfect sense
The CEME Campus is ideally located on the A13, one of the main East London arterial roads between London City Airport and M25, with ample on-site parking*.
Convenient to London, the Thames Gateway and the South East of England, CEME is accessible by all forms of transport:
- 15 minutes from Canary Wharf
- 15 minutes from London City Airport
- 10 minutes from the M25
- 10 minutes from Dagenham Heathway Underground Station (District Line Zone 5)
- 5 minutes from Rainham C2C Station
- Served by the 174 bus arriving and leaving the campus every 7 minutes (from Harrold Hill via Romford)
*Car parking on campus, subject to availability.