Tax specialists Counting King hosted an online webinar about the funding options available to businesses as part of CEME’s Business Growth Academy.
This webinar provided a brief overview of the range of products available to UK businesses, how they work and some of the key qualifying criteria that may be required to secure these.
Our Business Growth Academy brings together a dynamic network of entrepreneurs, start-up and established businesses who can share experiences and learn from each other and experts in their fields.
Membership is open to businesses based at CEME and in the surrounding region and includes:
- A quarterly business networking event that takes place at CEME’s state-of-the-art business centre based in Rainham, East London, bringing together a wide variety of businesses, market sectors and experts.
- Regular business support masterclasses including informative workshops, and expert insights.
- A monthly newsletter sharing useful advice and support for business owners, and business promotion opportunities.
- Access to research and development advice and facilities for new ideas and innovations.
- Financial advice to support your business growth, including grant funding opportunities, expert advice on R&D Tax Credits, and connections to investors.
- Discounts offered for room hire and office spaces, to incentivise new businesses, and support growth.
Come along to the next BGA event.